Special Event Sales Coordinator for Batter Cupcakes
The person for this position will be the lead sales coordinator for Batter Cupcakes this summer at local special events. Events include but are not limited to the Beaver Creek Rodeo on Thursdays, the Dillon Farmer’s Market on Fridays, the Edwards Farmer’s Market on Saturdays and the Vail Farmer’s Market on Sundays.
This position is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, marketing, leadership, customer service, and will provide insight into the entrepreneurial world, all while meeting area locals and visitors from all over the world.
- Set up/break down tent area, keep displays clean, stocked and organized, hand-sell products, handle transactions, packaging, and record future orders.
- Sustain customer loyalty with sales techniques and social media marketing.
- Deliver weekly customer feedback from multiple events.
This person should be very personable, outgoing, be able to network well, and have some sales experience. They must be energetic, dependable, punctual and communicative.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly in a past-faced outdoor environment.
- Excellent math (addition and subtraction) skills necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, including tent, tables and products.
- Access to a larger, dependable car to transport all set-up equipment, products and other items to/from events.
Hours of Work/Schedule
This sales coordinator will work Thursday through Sunday starting June 8th and the end date is September 23rd. Most days begin at 7am and end at 5pm. The schedule does include 4th of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. The expectation is for this person to be able to fulfill all shifts required and to be prompt with load in and event start times. These events will go on with rain, sun or snow, but extreme weather can play a part in change of schedule.
This position pays $10/hour, and is based upon a 40 hour work week. There is the opportunity for growth into the winter season based on performance.
Please visit www.battercupcakes.com to learn more about the company to make sure this is the right fit for you. Please include “Sales Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please.