21 April 2011

one thursday in april

I received a VERY hard to come by Breville Pie Maker as an early birthday present/valentine's day/just because I love you gift, and to my shame, it's been over a month and I haven't tried it out.  If you've never heard of Breville, they make mainstream as well as unique domestic kitchen stuff.  I saw a Breville toaster oven, with convection features, at the store for $250+ so they are up on their technology.  This pie maker was exclusively carried by Williams Sonoma over the holidays and they sold out in like, 1 day.  The recent said gift was purchased on ebay for an outrageously generous price of $200.  In December, they retailed for $79.99.  In my future today: 4 mini pies in 8 minutes and the last glass of '07 Sebastiani Cab from Sonoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment